CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Melissa Rosenberg Interview

Melissa Rosenberh was interviewed by ET Online regarding the atmosphere of the New Moon set and Rachelle's departure.

Q. What was the set of 'New Moon' like?
A.
'New Moon' was one of the happiest sets I have ever been on. The guy who picked me up, said, "This is a great set. [Director] Chris Weitz is a genius. It is so wonderful." I was, "Okay, dude, you are overselling." But I got on the set and it was just delightful. You can tell when it is uncomfortable and they are not connecting. Chris Weitz is just a Zen master. I went to him and I was, "You are so cool and calm. And everyone is so cool and calm." He said, "You have no idea what it is going to cost me." My husband is a director and I know what it costs him. You have to tamp down every ounce of panic and frustration in order to project this calmness. I hope Chris got a good vacation between production and post.

Q. What do you think of the recasting of Rachelle Lefevre?
A. I love Rachelle, but Bryce Dallas Howard? It was a shame, but I think Rachelle will go on to do brilliant things. I just love her. I am sure Bryce will be great.

Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment