CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

NEW MOON TRAILER LEAKED, WATCH WHILE YOU CAN

Here is the translation -Jacob: Has anyone ever shared a secret with you that you had to share with no one.Taylor: New Moon is much more complexe than Twilight.Edward: I’m leaving, you’ll never see me again.Taylor: Edward’s leaving makes Bella deeply depressive and Jacob becomes the friend on whom she can always rely.Jacob: I know what he made you suffer, Bella, I’ll never make you suffer. I swear.Bella: You know you’re beautiful?Taylor: Jacob has changed in many ways and is physically much stronger, he put on at least 14 kilos.Bella: Be careful those things are really heavy.Taylor: As time passes you can feel the passion growing. New Moon will really bring it up to a whole new level. There’s more action in this movie especially with the intervention of the wolf pack. I think fans will be really satisfied.Taylor: New Moon is great. The suspense grows from the beginning to the end.Jacob: Avoid contradicting me.Via Twicrack

(or do what i did, mute the sound, watch the clips)

peace love twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment