CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, August 17, 2009

SSE Post 30: LOL ROBsessed Jeep Story

We fit Elizabeth Reaser, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner in one Jeep's back seat. Find out the story, there at ROBsessed:

Kristen Stewart, Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson leave Water St. Cafe in Vancouver on August 15th and try to fit in the backseat of a jeep. Here is there story...

Rob: Okay, now I've got to get in. Line curtousy of Princess Twilight at Twilighter's Blog



Rob: Come on people! Squeeze! Half my butt is
outside!

Rob: I'm almost in! Damn Taylor and his newly enlarged muscly buttocks! Thank God, Kristen and Elizabeth have small butts.


Taylor: Oh no! It's coming...they are squeezing me too tight!

Taylor: Yep, it's out...

Kristen: What's that smell? I knew we shouldn't have squeezed Taylor so much!

Curtosy of ROBsessed

Peace Love Twilight


No comments:

Post a Comment