CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vancouver Rehearsals: Charlie Bewley

Charlie Bewley--AKA our Volturi vampire Demetri--arrived in the Vancouver airport yesterday as well.

Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight
You know, Riley, and Demetri, and people like that are really cute. It's not just Jacob and Edward. -Mandazz
I agree with you. And I'm still wondering where they find these people for these little parts. -Bella
Team Switzerland is forever growing! Lol. -TS
Don't get me wrong, I love, LOVE, Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson, but Mandazz is right, these new-bies with the smaller roles really are CUTE. -PT
Eww, girl talk. :) -Mike
Lol. Mike, I don't know what you were expecting--blogging with four girls. :) -PT

No comments:

Post a Comment