CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon Behind The Scenes

This was also in our list, and I hadn't actually watched the vidoe until now. I literally have a higher respect for everyone and their acting, directing, their ability to dealing with the weather, everything. I mean, ever shoudler position, timing, grunts, facial expression, it has to be perfect. And I didn't realize that when waht-his-face-evil-vampire shoved Edward against a wall that that was fake. But now I'm wondering how I couldn't have known that. Hm. And the whole Jasper-paper-cut scene did take a lot of effort. Okay, I'll stop so you can just watch it. (BTW, if you listen close enough, you ca hear some of the lines they say)



[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment