CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Moon DVD Updates

We have 4 days left until the New Moon Release, and me and my twi-movie buddies have already planned out Twi-themed day. But, even though it hasn't hit theaters yet, they're already talking about the New Moon DVD.

"On the DVD there will be some deleted scenes, there will be some commentary with me and I think Rob, Kristen, and Taylor at the same time, and some making of and behind the scenes type stuff," Chris Weitz said of the DVD. He had also said that there are more twenty scenes--deleted scenes--that Twilighters will be able to see on the DVD that were not in theaters.

Yeesh. Makes me kinda wanna see the DVD more than the theaters version, hbu guys?

Source via RobstenLovers

No comments:

Post a Comment