CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nikki Reed A Two-Faced-Lieing-Back-Stabber!

Nikki Reed first steals Kristen's best friend and then steals Robert Pattinson and then steals Taylor Lautner and then steals Kristen's dad, now she's stealing the one thing Kristen has had forever- Micheal! Well, you know what I think, Nikki is a lesbian and is trying to get rid of everything Kristen has so all she has left it her!




I'll tell you what, that blonde in Nikki's hair affected her brain and poisened her head! That two-faced-blonde-infected-boyfriend-stealing-dad-stealing-crush-stealing-lieing-lesbian-back-stabber! Some friend to Kristen she is!



You know what, as long as she keep Kristen happy I guess it's fine, but that was my warning to Kristen!
Peace Love Twilight

2 comments:

  1. This is joke post, right? If not - wow - you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a joke. But, it's just a thought. And I know I need help, but investegater Twilight looked at the case and this is what she believed! (Investagator Twilight, AKA Caty. Thanks Cate!)

    Signing Off,
    Princess Twilight

    ReplyDelete