CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, January 26, 2009

Ridiculous And Offending Twilight Question

Okay, I am offended by this question being asked!
"Is Twilight worth reading or seeing?"
Let me put it this way, you've read a good book okay awesome. I love these books, nothing could ever replace them, not even my life. Twilight series trumps all! I read books all the time so that's saying something. Then there's this girl who never read, and she gave up basketball to join a Twilight reading group, and she never reads!
So either way around, that's saying something. I even got a guy friend to read it who hates reading, and he actually read books.
So, no matter what kind of person you are, what kind of books you read, if you read books, male or female-- you'll love the books.
And the movie is the same way, just as awesome as the books. So there's your answer to a question that never should have been asked!

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment