CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hairstyle

Totally sorry dudes, I'm just so physced about getting my hair done, so I'm going to share with you what I'm doing. I'm getting bangs that start from the corner of my right forhead and lightly touch the left corner of my left eye. Then--my hair is recently about 2 inches over the shoulder-- I'm going to get my hair cut to where it's just barely missing my shoulders and is hanging. And--I'm a dirty blonde right now-- then I'm going to get aubrun highlights in the front and a few in the back. Then the bottome of my hair is going to be going out and in kind of like a few of Jennifer Aniston's hairstyles. So, I'm so physced about my new hair that's coming.

Umm, but back to Twilight, I've gotten no news on New Moon. But just so you know, I now can quote the entire movie almost exactly correct with ocassional sound and a blindfold on. I think I keep gettting better and better at this.

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment