CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, March 23, 2009

Music

Okay, I'm sick of everybody listening to garbage. All of my friends say I could be a DJ because of my wicked taste in music. I'm going to give you my top 25 songs. Started at number 25 and working it's way down to my number one song.


25. God Is A DJ- Pink
24. Just To See You Smile- Tim McGraw
23. Never Think- Robert Pattinson
22. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
21. Suppermassive Black Hole- Muse
20. Tremble For My Beloved- Collective Sole
19. Shake It- Metro Station
18. Leave Out All The Rest- Linkin Park
17. Light On- David Cook
16. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
15. I'm Just a Kid- Simple Plan
14. Flightless Bird, American Mouth- Iron & Wine
13. River Flows In You- Yiramu
12. Starstruck- Lady Gaga...
11. Drops Of Jupiter- Train
10. Spotlight (Twilight Mix)-
9. Cinderella- Stevin Curtis Chapman
8. Let Me Sign- Robert Pattinson
7. Shattered (Turn The Car Around)- O.A.R.
6. You Found Me- Kelly Clarkson
5. Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
4. Decode- Paramore
3. I Don't Want To Be- Gavin DeGraw
2. I Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
1. Collide- Howie Day




ENJOY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S TWILIGHT!


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment