CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, March 20, 2009

So, just thought of this...

So I'm at a place, and we haven't left for the Twilight Release Paryt yet, but I'm physced!
Can't wait!
i'm just afraid I won't get a copy, or the line will take longer than 4 hours or something horrid will happen.
HA!
Sorry, I'm getting distracted, my friends are bending backwards or whatever, and you can see their rib-cages they're so freakin' skinny! Thenmy bro decides to be funny and knock into them. It's funny. Maybe I'll post a pic or two later. But, I donno about you, when I think of gymnastics, I think of rich people, sequins, and ya know...

Well, sorry, this to TOO funny! I'll fill ya' in on Twilight and "gymnastics" later.

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment