CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, March 23, 2009

Little Bits and Pieces

Alright, I promised you Twilight movie news. More than 3 million "Twilight" movies were sold the first day of release.

Okay, apparently, Vanessa Hudgens never auditioned for a part. Ashely Tisdale believes that if she would've Hudgens would have told her. So, right now, we're calling that a rumor.

The cast is moving to "Italia" on May 25th to shoot the all-so-dreaded Volturi. They'll be there from May 25th- May 30th.

Okay, so other suspicions, sources believe that Tyson Houseman and Alex Meraz were on New Moon set and are playing the roles of Quil and Embry.

Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart were on a beach supppsodly filming the beginning in the famous "Cliff Diving" scene. What also leads us to believe this is that Rachelle Lefevre was there too occupying the role of "Victoria" who plays a part in New Moon and Eclipse.

I don't know about you, but I think a majority of the Twilight fanbase, myself included, believed the Twilight book was better than the movie. But, for those fans, like me, who believed New Moon was the least favorite, is expecting the movie to be much better than the book. I believe it will be.

Nikki Reed crushing on Robert Pattinson.

Taylor's ripped.

Even young Dakota Fanning, like the rest of us, loves Rob.

Okay, I, uhh, have to go, I'll be back with more later.

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment