CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, October 31, 2009

9 Minutes Of New Moon

Yeah, she did it again. Mandazz sent this to me, and I'm in love with it. Well, I probably shouldn't have watched it considering that New Moon is 20 days away...but let's face it, I couldn't help myself. It does actually have every clip in order, non repeating.


Most of this is clips I haven't seen before. Edward can look so evil, and I hurt so bad when he left Bella, that in the clip I actually wanted her to stay with Jake. Who is looking finnne in that brown top. And the werewolf thing is pretty cool too. And how the vampires run. Everything looks perfect. Yes, I said it. Perfection.
I LOVE CHRIS WEITZ AND NEW MOON!
Princess Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment