CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ashley Greene Is Team Jacob!

All of the news today is weeks, if not months old. I'm just posting what's on the never-ending list. We still have open positions! Contact me at shoemakers261@yahoo.com is you are interesting in blogging--or guest blogging--here.








Twilight Review interviewed Ashley Greene. Read the rest over at their site.

TSR.com:
Are you Team Edward or team Jacob?

Ashley Greene: Ughhhh… harsh. I really really adore Rob and Edward’s awesome, but I’m Team Jacob. Is just… You gotta love Taylor, he plays an amazing Jacob, so… my heart belongs to him. Hahaha!

TSR.com: We know that a lot of acting on a TV or movie is waiting. Do you have one particular activity you like to do while waiting?

AG: Call my mom. Or any of my friends. Or talk to my friends thru AIM. Actually, I talk. To everyone. Oh! And annoy Rob. That’s my favorite thing to do.

TSR.com: Also it was obvious that the cast seem to be very tight. Do you guys have fun behind the scenes or is it a fairly serious atmosphere? Do you have any behind the scenes stories you’d like to share?

AG: We’re all like brothers and sisters, so we’re having fun all the time. Funny stories? Well, there’s a lot. But one funny thing we’re always doing with Kellan, Jack and Xavier is annoy Rob singing Katy Perry or Miley’s songs. We suck as singers, so we freak him out terribly.

Source: ROBsessed

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment