CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, October 2, 2009

Kristen Stewart In Interview Magazine

Alright, so when I logged on my Blogger, I noticed that most everybody was buzzing about Kristen Stewart in Interview magazine. So, I looked at some of their posts, and instead of writing a bazillion on the same thing, I combined everything into one. So, bare with me here.

Let's start it off with, some awesome pics from the mag.













Kudos to KStew for that last one. She's so sweet and awesome, and senstive and smart. And then you add totally beautiful with a punk twist. Oh, and then she has that hint of attitude. HOW CAN YOU NOT *HEART* HER?

Here's Ted from the Awful Truth's take:

How can you not heart this girl? She's real. And it's
true—Kristen gets pounced on by fans and some media folks for anything she does.
Meanwhile her boy Rob can do no wrong in everyone's eyes.
It's no wonder they both want to hide away...together. Something as simple as a shopping trip turns into a balls-out sexcapade.
We read the story, originally from the National Enquirer, mind you, saying that Robsten enjoyed "a romp" in a dressing room at the Black Market Village in Toronto.
Sorry, but do you think a couple whose romantic nights mean hanging in the same hotel room with swarms of security standing outside the door, would decide to risk it all by getting frisky in public?
OK, don't answer that.


Read the rest here.

Here's a behind the scene vid of the photo shoot, that E!News now got ahold of:




And here's a video of what PopSugar covered about KStew:


CANT SEE THE VIDEO? CLICK HERE.

And, finally, here is a snippet from the actaul interview.

DENNIS HOPPER: Before we start, I have a little six-year-old daughter here who’s going crazy right now because you’re on the phone. Could I just put her on for a second to say hello?

KRISTEN STEWART: Yeah, sure.

HOPPER: Okay, her name is Galen. [hands phone]

GALEN HOPPER: Hi!

STEWART: Hi! How are you?

GALEN: Good.

STEWART: It’s really nice to meet you, Galen. [pause] Hello?

GALEN: Hi!

HOPPER: [takes phone] She’s so excited.

STEWART: Wow, that made me so nervous!

HOPPER: It made you nervous?

STEWART: Yeah. I’m just sort of intimidated by kids. I didn’t know what to say.

HOPPER: Well, thank you for doing that. So how are you doing?

STEWART: I’m pretty good. I’m not very good at interviews, but this is a trip. Why in god’s name did you want to do this? You have no idea how cool this is for me.

Sources: TwiCrack, RobstenLovers[1], RobstenLovers[2], Twilight Sisterhood, and RobstenLovers[3]

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment