CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTT Runthrew First Commercial

Hilarious beginner opener, loved the opener. Taylor Swift, perv, Edward Cullen, smells. HILARIOUS! I love it, OME! Justin Timberlake, "So, you're naked." Hilarious.

OMG I saw Robert Pattinson! First face shown if you noticed.

"It's cool to faurt it here."
"Keep your speeches shorts. Music will come on to kick you off....keyboard cat!"

If you play Edward Cullen hands in the air. How cute! Did you see him shaved and messy hair look, how cute.
"The first step is admitting that you have a problem." I do, I do have a Twilight addiction and am proud to admit it.

Breakthrough preformance female, I'm cheering: Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, or Kat? I donno...
Is... ASHLEY TISDALE! Yeh! Good for her, love the hair. "Oh my gosh!" It's golden popcorn, get over yourself.
LINKIN PARK! WHAT I'VE DONE! NUUH! AH!

Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen, she's so pretty I can't even handle it. You think Rosalie makes every girl take a punch on her selfesteem, what about Meagan Fox?

Oh, TWILIGHT up next! Can't wait. Alright, well I'll post again next round before commercials.


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment