CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Peter+Michelle & More Book Releases &100th Post

Peter and Michelle are done filming and are back in town. My common since tells me since they don't need them anymore: that they're done with La Push cliff diving and with catastrophic birthday diasters. Because "Carlisle" stitches "Bella" for her birthday screw-up, and the only time "Victoria" really shows up is when "Bella" 'sees' her in the water. So, they must be getting donw to the really good stuff.

But, that also leads me to wondering, with the New Moon Collectors Edition, New Moon Movie Version, New Moon Book Guide, and New Moon Movie Guide (and more) coming out, how much money Summit Entertainment, Little Brown and Company, and Stephenie Meyer are making out of all this publicity. I can't even think about that, it'll give me a headahce.

Oh, and also, BTW, we're very close to nearing our 100th post! Who knows what I'll throw out there for it! Wait and see!


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment