CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Awards Parts 5-6

Last One Detail: They were rehearsing! So cute!

Commercials:Mians, weird. Love the Nikon commercial, still. The two part coke commerical, funny. Santa, sleepy...funny. Lol. :D

Pants! Who needs um! How many? Seven? what? They went to commercial stupid.

More Commercials: Venus, again, stupid. Will Farrell's movie funny. Beepbeep.

And now... TWILIGHT STARS! HERE THEY ARE! OME! OME! They're so cute! All three! Awesome. Nice music too. Exclusive look at the trailer. New Moon has motor cycle stunts, italy, and stuff. more than once yeah.
AH! OME! OH MY FREAKIN GOD! LOVED IT! LOOKED HONORABLE! FREAKIN AWESOME! SO DID IT RIGHT! The werewolf was fake, but I'll deal with it.

I love Ben Stiller.

Cute puppy with cigar. Nice. Ben Stiller so nice for his old age. Director, actor, writer, jew, hahahaha! They're all hilarious people. Look like apes, nice, Ben Stiller, he's so awesome he needs the award and deserves it. I love him as an actor. Look at Ben Stiller he was cute, actullaly there's another round. There's more? Speaking of torture? Cute. I was five, I would't've remembered. Nice. Monkey stuff. Cute. Right next to you're bananas. Nice. Inspired and inspiring, very true, I have much respect to him. Foreskin in fondue and big guys stomach. Ha! Emotional! Ha! :D Ben I'm sorry...DVD copy: something about mary. Just let it play. :D Hair scene, standing up, it reinspires me. Hahaha! There's nothing you can't do! My go you're so good. I love you man. How cute? Way to go Zac in presenting too. He is very important. So cute.
18 years ago. "I'm not going anywhere." "Please don't let go." Hilarious. I love Ben. He's my fav actor.
That was cute.

Nice video game. Nice. Hahaha! :D Nice.

I hope that Weitz get the message that the wolf was too animated. It won't work as the books go on. Get A LITTLE more reallistic.
But I did love what we had so far.



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment