CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Awards Round 8

Will Farrell is hilarious. He'll always be the funy guy. Nice. That was a good bid.

I wan Baby Mama to win best comedic preformance. And the best is...
Jim Carrey. Yeah, I could've guessed if I could type that fast. He is hilarious. Always has been and always will be.
Robert looked so hot in that take too.
"Holy chiz!" that was sweet. "That's when it happed: I went blank." "I was choking up in the room in front of all my piers, and in front of that totally cute Twilight guy." Hahahahahaha! I said what i should say, "There wouldn't be a swine flu if we treated the pugs better!"
Taylor Lautner was so cute!
That was definatly one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen.


Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment