CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chris Weitz: Respects and Impressed with New Moon Cast


I might've not been Weitz's number one fan from the beginning, but it didn't take long for me to jump on the 'loving him' train. And even though we have only seen snippets of New Moon, I love his work. Now, I don't know if that's mainly because somewhere inside I'm still upset with the work of Catherine Hardwick in Twilight, or if it's just because he seems to offer what this organization needs. He's honest, and generally seems to be a great guy. Now, I personally am all for having him direct Breaking Dawn, but what do you think? I'm putting up a new poll as we speak.


Weitz was asked about the private screening for the
cast etc that took place last weekend. It was a rough, unedited cut of New Moon.
No score, obviously still requiring a lot of work. But he talked passionately
about how impressed he was with his young actors. That they could all stand up
next to the veterans he’s worked with. Said they were all amazing, surprised at
how well they performed, and singled out Taylor Lautner as the one with the most
potential out of them all.


Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment