CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Sincerest Apoligizes

I'm sorry I have been ignoring my blog for the past few days, so now I will be doing updates on things I have missed. Starting with news from two days ago and working my way up. Now, please put this into consideration:
I'm going back to full "mommy" duty for my nieces and nephews for school so it's hard to blog as much as I did over the summer,
I also have to work on writing a book,
when I do blog for Twilight news I have to go through my email--which gets roughly 20 twilight emails a day,
and when I do blog for Twilight news I have to go through my blogger dashboard of blog updates--which gets roughly 45 twilight updates a day.
Please forgive me and I will do some catching up right now--and I apoligize if you have already heard so of it!

Princess Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment