CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, August 31, 2009

This Week At Twilighter's Blog

This week at Twilighter's Blog I will try to:
  • get in my review of Picture Windows
  • make up for the New Moon audio book parts
  • and catch up on my news

This month at Twilighter's Blog I will try to:
  • get a lot of posts about Kristen Stewart for Kristen Stewart Month
  • give a biography on Bella Swan
  • will share pictures of KStew
  • do my reviews for the first eight chapters of Picture Windows
  • keep up with New Moon audio book parts
  • give a biography on Kristen Stewart

Soon I will also:
  • write a lot about Kristen Stewart
  • write a lot about Nikki Reed
  • write a lot about Taylor Lautner
  • write a lot about Nikki Reed
  • do some reviews on good Twilight sites


I am making up for my faults! 'Night.
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment