CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Poor Pattinson and Scared Stewart

We all know as Twilight fans that we are crazy. We are an obsessive fan-base. And we know the focus of our crazed obsession is mainly Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Sometimes, we do feel guilty for how much we intrude on their personal life, but we still wait for the papz to provide us with the newest stalker-like news.

And as stalker-like-fans, we know that Kristen Stewart doesn't feel comfortable around live audiences, fans, or interviews. She's a very shy and conserved girl who also is sometimes out there--and we have learned that it IS possible to be both. But we obviously scare her. She is quoted on record saying this:
"I'm scared. I feel like I could go out in disguise but
they would still recognize my feet or the shape of my leg. They'd say, 'Hey, she
looks about right.' And they would just bag me. It's scary."

We also know that Robert Pattinson was kind of a rebel and trouble-maker in school, but he is very shy and also finds fans attention rather crazy and scary--and wishes for the normal and slight fans from where he originates. Girls are absolutly in love with Rob--for example, when he was trying to escape from screaming fan, he was slightly clipped by an NYC cab--and sometimes that love scares him:
"I can’t remember what my normal life is like.The
biggest challenge is coping with the crowds; I am a quiet, private person. It’s
strange….. Walking down the street comes with screaming Because of internet
stuff and Twitter, there will be a crowd if you are in a place for more than
half an hour. I’ve learned never to stay in the same place for more than 20
minutes."



Source: Examiner
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment