CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, August 21, 2009

Kristen Stewart: Stripping?

Yep, you read that right. Kristen Stewart's new movie, 'Welcome To Riley's,' includes a scene where she must strip. She's a teen stripper and this movie will have many scenes where she'll jsut walk around naked. I don't think I'll be seeing this movie.
Apparently, the teenage star was a little nervous to film the scenes, and so she asked her Twilight co-star Nikki Reed to join her on the set of the film in New Orleans, Louisiana. "I’m going with Kristen to New Orleans... while she’s shooting and I’m a Good support system... I have to go to be with Kristen," Contactmusic quoted Reed as telling About.com.
But Stewart is excited about the film and feels that her nude shots will lure her fans to theatres. She said: "It's an independent movie that nobody would normally see and now it’s like, Oh, let’s go see Bella (Twilight character) in this stripper movie; it’ll be crazy!”

Maybe Nikki Reed is a real friend to Kristen, I don't know.


Source:OneIndia
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment