CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wanna Help A Girl Out?

So lately, I am going absolutly insane, and writing my novel like crazy trying to get it published. And that sadly leaves little time for blogging. And this is a serious call out. If you're already a contributer just email me, and ask to be given some topics to be talked about weekly. If you're not already a contributer email me, informing me on when you'll be available to blog. I'm not looking for much, acutally, I'm barely looking for almost nothing...so about ANYONE OUT THERE would do. I just need help. You will get emails from me 1-3 times a week, and when I give you things to blog about, I would like you to post all of them, and if you can't, do the ones you can and I'll do the rest. (You can email me for more information)
Or if you just want to send me an email with some updates, that works too ;-) (but i preferably need a partner-in-crime)

Email me at shoemakers261@gmail.com
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment