CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Leah and Seth Cast

Unlike a few other choices, I am very pleased at the choices for Seth and Leah's characters.

Boo-Boo Stewart was cast as Seth Clearwater


Julia Jones was cast as Leah Clearwater


I think Julia defintly looks like out fiery Leah, but I'm still for my original choice--JoJo. But I am even MORE pleased with Boo-Boo as Seth. He is absolutly perfect! And, even though I hadn't orginally envionsioned him like this, but BB--my wolf name for Boo-Boo--has stolen my heart as Seth! He is perfect! What do you think? I'll open two new polls as to whether you are happy or not with the choices of Leah and Seth.
New Cast Members:
Xavier Samuel as Riley
Catalina Sordino Moreno as Maria
Jack Hutson as Royce King
Julia Jones as Leah Clearwater
BooBoo Stewart as Seth Clearwater
Jodelle Ferland as Bree
Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment