CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, August 3, 2009

Slow Day

Today is a very slow day for Twilight news, and I don't have like anything to blog about. I was acutally in the mood to blog today, and there is nothing to write about. And, it's so bad, that even some of your biggest dealers are bringing up "blasts from the past" and "old Robward interviews" and "new old photos" which don't interest me at all. I refuse to bring up anything as a repeat or anything that's old.
I also think, that for the heck of it, I will be doing some fun projects such as:
MOVIE REVIEWS
NEW MOON ALBUM OPINIONS
FAN FICTION
SOCIAL NETWORKING (TWITTER, MYSPACE, TWITTER) REVIEWS
BOOKS REVIEWS
TAYLOR LAUTNER BIOGRAPHY
TWILIGHT STYLE
TWILIGHT OBSESSERS
I RESIGN!
VAMPIRE OR WEREWOLF?
WEREWOLF HISTORY

Please enjoy these upcoming features!
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment