CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, August 16, 2009

OMFE! Robsten, For Real

Okay, i so agree with TwiCrack on this one. And i really do believe what it looks like in the last pic. :) (Peace Love Twilight) Hbu?:




"Wow, Rob - your Stoli shirt is so schmexy... it'd look great on my floor!" (<--- so sorry - I really couldn't resist!)

"Lol, what? You're so funny Kristen!"

"No, really. Take it off."

"Let's save that kind of talk for later - mu ah ah ah!"

But seriously, when I first saw these photos of Rob and Kristen at the Kings of Leon show with the Eclipse cast I was like "Meh, they're just two buds, having fun and talking to each other over the loud music - no biggy!"

And then I saw this......

Wait for it......

Bam!I have no idea what to make of this and will now bury my head even deeper into my denial - you make of these photos what you will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment