CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, June 26, 2009

Busy

Well, I have some new expansion ideas, some new advertising ideas, and some news segments, unfortunatly, sometimes this proves to be too much for one person alone.
I have three new blogs coming at you. One will be debuting July 5th and one will be debuted once I hear back from all other members. The other will start once I get the second up.
I have edits on current blogs and a re-design of Twilighter's Blog is to be coming.
Pledges for the group are to begin extremly soon.
I will be guest blogging several different places very soon.
New segments will be started on Twilighter's Blog.


BTW, don't forget to pledge, you have until the third of July.




Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment