CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, June 29, 2009

New Moon Calendars, Updates, Comaprisons.

Update= When New Moon is in theaters it will be November, well at the end of the year, December, I will count how many times I have used the words, 'New Moon,' and, 'Twilight,' in my blog. I'm doing this mainly because I'm curious, but January marks my one-year of blogging.


New Moon Calendars= Okay, so I have shared New Moon calendar news before, but here now you can view the desktop calendar and the wall calender. I personally am going to use my personal savings to buy them both. :)
Here is the photo of the desk calender which I absolutley LOVE.

And you know, not only am I in love with the desk calender, but I am also in love with the wall calender.

In Twilight their theme was black and mystical. But also blank. New Moon's theme is forest, with fog, and brown and gold.
Let us compare.
Poster Comparison:
Book Comparisons:

Desk Calendar Comparisons:

Wall Calendar Comparisons:


Sources: New Moon Movie



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment