CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peter on Twitter

Peter Facinelli, our otherwise known as Twilight Doctor Dude, had a bet with his friend that he couldn't get 100,000 followers on Twitter by Yesterday. If Peter has won the bet, he got to video tape is friend srutting down Hollywood Boulevard singing Single Ladies in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini and carrying a "Twitter Me" sign. If Peter has lost, he had to give away the back of his Twilight seat to his friend. And if Peter has gotten that many, a lucky fan would be Twittered specifically by Peter if he could get that many.


Peace Love Twilight

1 comment:

  1. Okay, well I was meaning to post more, but because I was so overwhelmed at the time with all the TwiCrack out there, I asked a fried to help and all she did was copy and paste the facts I sent her. I asked her to add more but she said she was busy. I appreciate the help anyway!
    Thanks for trying Morgs!

    Signing Off,
    Princess Twilight

    ReplyDelete