CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fan Fiction

Title: Twilight On
Author: Princess Twilight


Six Days Left
I have made sure the past six days to continue to keep everyone's mind blocked from Edward. It's nothing personal, and he now knows that. He probably feels so vulenrable because he's so used to knowing everything, and now he can't know anything. At least, he can't know anything that's unspoken.Just yesterday after we put Renesmee to bed and sat down on our bed he got curious. I was sitting in his lap and he was playing with my hair.
He asked me, "What are you thinking?"I didn't answer.He continued, "What are they all thinking?"
I said, "You know what Nessie is thinking."
"Yes, and that's always a blessing. Although, not being able to always read your mind is frustrating enough, love. Now you're asking me to handle that with everyone else too?"
"And you think it's not terribly frustrating for me to have you not under my sheild too?"
He said, "No I don't know, why don't you tell me?"
I said, "I can't tell you, but I'll bet you can guess."
"Give me a hint, love."
I released a breath. I didn't need another one, but he was expecting an answer. I said, "You know what's in a few days."
"Of course I do, but that should be of no importance to anyone."
"So say you. Do you realize what makes this one specifically special?"
Edward said, "I'm not 150 yet, love. And also, you are the one who usually wishes to skip over birthdays, aren't I allowed?"
"I realize that. But do you realize this is your first birthday with Renesmee and I in your life?"
He quickly understood. "Ah, I guess I hadn't though about that way. And I'll bet Alice is involved?"
I nodded yes.
"And I'm guessing she showed no mercy?"
I nodded again.
He put his hand on my cheek and said, "I don't need a gift. Like you said, I already have you. And more for that matter."
"I know, but I think some of it is a present for everyone else too. We all need an outting."
Edward kissed me lightly on the forehead. "This isn't easy for any of us. Being so connected to this place, and being all cooped up. Which brings me to another subject..."
I looked up at him and waited for him to continue.
"You remember how you had "figured out" what we were?"
"Yes."
He continued, "Well, I think if Charlie is able to do that, accept for to not announce it, but to think it to me, I could confirm him correct. Then, we could tell him that's what you've become, that is without using words. We could also tell him that he could become so too. But, we'll have to tell him the consequences. Today Alice saw something involving him and Sue."
It hit me. "Marriage."
"Correct, love."
"Which means that he probably wouldn't choose to become one."
"Yes."
"But he definetly would want to follow us, still."
"Yes, and with that, I have a conclusion. If he'd be willing to miss the family during the day, with our incredible speed, we could still live in Forks."
I said, "I'm willing to compromise."
He asked, "What's wrong, love?"
"I'm so connected to this place. I know the move and start has to happen, but that doesn't make it easy."
Edward kissed me on the lips and brushed his hand through my hair. He said, "We have each other love. I think that's enough of this place. Plus, let's not forget, if it's too hard, we could leave this place all together and just visit on occasion. Because it's not like we need the house."
I said, "As much as it kills me, I think that would be easier for everyone."
"I agree. And you're sure you're not going to tell me what you're planning?" He kissed me on the lips again and I immediantly knew what he was going for.
I said, "I'm positive, so don't even try it."
"You're sure, love?"

Peace Love Twilight
"Hmm, I guess you could try."

No comments:

Post a Comment