CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lauren's Bite Thinks Rob Is Going To Die

Pictures which you can view at the source below, show Rob caughing like crazy. Lauren at Lauren's Bite said, "I have been debating for a while whether he would contract lung cancer first, or liver disease. It seems I have my answer."
Rob, does he have lung cancer and is not sharing? Rob, does he have lung cancer and not know himself? I think I'm going to contact one of my fav sites on the matter: Letters To Rob. God, i hope he doesn't die. He's got to finish the Twilight films before he dies, the sisterhood of the traveling moose have to get him to sign their moose before he dies, and I must meet him and make him fall madly in love with me before he dies! You know what, just to show how much I care about him, I just have to meet Rob before he dies. he doesn't have to love me.

Source: Lauren's Bite

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment