CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Taylor Lautner @ Dodgers

Taylor Lautner was caught at the Dodgers game! You know, me being the kind of girl who doesn't know a thing about football, and being the girl who can't distinquish car symbols, being the girl who reads, 'TWITARDED,' and, 'The Rest Is Still Unwritten,' but also takes time to write her inspirational books, being the girl obsessed with Twilight, being the shy girl who always has an opinion, NEVER EVER to I EVER pretend to be something I'm not. So I'm going to be completly honest with you: I played softball, basketball, track, volleyball, and bowling in my day, but never, no matter how many times you tell me what that car symbol is no matter how many times you tell me how many points a field goal is (or how you get it) I will never pay attention and that information will never stick. When you says Dodgers or Red Sox (or whatever the hell else there it) I will have no idea what you're talking about other thatn knowing it's some kind of sports team. So, being honest, I had to ask my 8-year-old nephew what kind of team the Dodgers were. I'm also proud to admit I would've bought a ticket to their game, even though I didn't know if they were football, or basketball, or baseball, or whatevs, if I knew Taylor Latuner was going. Nothing on this planet will make my brain retain that kind of information.
Okay, so here's the plan, we'll pay off Taylor Lautner to come, and then announce in the paper that he's coming, and all those people that don't even know we're a baseball team will come and watch it just because he's there! Those little teenagers will have no idea what hit their daddy's wallet! [Evil Laugh]

I'm Proud To Say, Even Though I'm Not That Young, I'm One Of Those Mithaundled (new word!) Little Teenagers
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment