CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Edward Cullen Day and New Blog Contributers

This is another reason we made Robert Pattinson month this month...because the famous Twi-character re-enacts our favorite hot vampire in the book Twilight: Edward Cullen. Today is Edward Cullen Day, because it's the character's birthday! 108 years ago, in 1901, today, Edward Cullen was born! Except at the time his name was, Edward Anthony Masen. Tomorrow you will enjoy Edward Cullen's biography...and later enjoy some Twilight Fan Fiction. Edward is getting old, only technically he'll forever remain in the body of a seventeen-year-old...you know, I started to wonder what Edward would actually look like if he physically aged...and my answer was: still hot.

Anyway, there has been so many new blogs and so many news things I'm planning, I'm finding it hard to keep up with, so I brought in some other writers. I will have two others joining and I hope you keep an open mind. Based on if you like them and based on the news flow will determine if they keep blogging here. So...no pressure. :)



Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment