CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scene It Twilight Edition



How can you not want this? As a compeltly dedicated and addicted Twilight fan, I most absolutly have everything and anything to do with the Twilight world...and that's how people are ripping us fans off and making more money...but back to the point, that also means I will buy the Twilight Edition Scene It. Even though it probably won't be worth playing with anyone since I will beat them every time. And soon those people that dare will realize that too and I'll really have no one to play with. Oh well, it will look great on that Twilight shrine? [Kidding, no shrine...just a shelf dedicated to all my Twilight stuff :)]Buy it here.
Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment