CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, June 12, 2009

Metro News-- RPattz Interview

Metro is the most awesome news dealer lately, I’m tempted to call it my favorite site! Next to TwiCrack of course, I love that site! Anyway, Metro News had a new interview up with Rob Pattinson.


Q. How is the filming going?
A. It’s great. To be honest, I am surprised at how relaxed it is. I was really nervous before we started because there’s so much expectation now. But with this team, everything seems to work really well. Everyone knows each other. It’s one of the most relaxed jobs I’ve ever worked on. It’s really strange. It’s going really well so far.

Q. Last time we spoke, you told me that you still walked in the street without anyone recognizing you. I’m assuming that’s changed now.
A. I don’t walk in the street anymore, and when I do, I’m in disguise. (Laughs) It’s actually a relief being back at work.

Q. Are there differences in your preparation to play Edward?
A. I feel very familiar with the character. I’m a ghost, a figment of Bella’s imagination. I’m not really playing Edward. I’m playing a kind of disrupted memory, which is really strange. I’m trying to play him as if Edward’s constantly thinking that things are going to fall apart. It’s this idyllic relationship on the top. I’m very, very close to the surface. He’s so insecure about everything.


Read the rest here.

Thanks TwiCrack and Metro News




Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment