CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Thursday, June 11, 2009

KStew As Joan Jett

I donno, Kristen Stewart seems to be a little insecure with her new, 'Joan Jett,' transformation. I was a little iffy on it too and first, but now I guess I'm warming up for it. But it does make me wonder, will her hair be close enough back to normal for Eclipse or will she have to wear a wig? I say she seems insecure because she's usually not all into the hooded look, and lately--at least out in public, or in camera's view--she's made sure she has a hood on.

Sources: Here is a short and simple update as Twilight Sisterhood.
At Bauer Griffin, Pop Sugar, X17, and Gossip Center they have pictures of Kristen Stewart in Joan Jett mode.
View the whole story here from Examiner.




Peace Love Twilight






No comments:

Post a Comment