CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ashley Talks Eclipse...And I Talk David

This is exactly the kind of thing I was afraid of...I mean, if you'd like your boyfriend/husband to go with you, you pick him by his hair and say, "we're going to go see Edward sparkle on the big screen, and you're gonna like it." You don't change the whole movie so the whole forbidden love, and drama, and utter love it totally lost. We all know that Eclipse has a huge battle, but, we also know that Jacob and Edward fight for Bella...and Edward proposes to Bella. Also, many "compromises" between Bella and Edward are made in Eclipse. Originally, I was afraid to have Chris Weitz direct New Moon, because he was a guy and I was afraid he wouldn't be able to project the same kind of hot and sexy on-screen love like Catherine Hardwicke did with Twilight. I feard David Slade because he was a guy, and he's over thirty. He wouldn't be able to channel the womanly and romantic twist to the saga...and I was right.

Oh, and just to clear this up too, about Chris Weitz coming back to direct Breaking Dawn... Catherine obviously isn't coming back. And Chris' only reason as to why he probably wouldn't be coming back to direct Breaking Dawn was because his work would've already been done, and by that point they might prefer David Slade to do it. But, it looks like David Slade was chosen for Eclipse specifically because of the action in it. On the other hand, they're loosing a whole point in the book. So may I just say "GIVE US CHRIS, GIVE US CHRIS, GIVE US CHRIS!!!"


The actress says that Eclipse’s director (David Slade) intends to include more action in the hotly-anticipated movie.“I think it’ll be different,” said Greene, who plays Alice. “I think it’s going to be a battle between the studio and the director, and it’s going to be a hard balance, ’cause I think he’s… a little more focused on it being real and maybe it being gorier and a little dark and kind of dramatic.“The first one was very focused on this love story and really sweet and it was beautiful, but it didn’t have a lot of stuff that guys would go, ‘Yeah, I want to go see that.’“There’s going to be a lot more focus on [action], and the fight scene will have more emphasis on it. I definitely think it will be a little more guy-friendly.”


And, I'm praying to the gods of Twilight, that Chris will come back and that David Slade will not screw this up! Support my opinions by commenting below...

Right click on image for save options.



if you would like credit for the original pictures, email me at shoemakers261@gmail.com

Source: RobstenLovers

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment