CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 21, 2009

Kristen Stewart Biography: Twilighter's Blog Style

No copyright infrigment was intended, and if you would like credit for the original photos, please email me at shoemakers261@gmail.com

Alright, so because you guys are absolutly awesome, I decided to make Kristen Stweart's biography really special. So, I have this crap load of crap Windows Vista thing--no offense--and it sucks real bad. But there's this awesome "video-maker" that I started playing with, and ended up finding all these totally awesome tricks and techniques. I'm tempted to try and start up my previously failed webshow now that I know all these things. :D

Well, I hope you enjoy it. Turn the volume up, I recorded a song, "I Don't Want To Be," by Gavin Degraw. I might try a few other things, and make another flip-freaking-tastic video for you soon. I actually really like doing it... but that's why I've been so buys lately and haven't been able to post alot. Sorry :-(

Any questions, comments, anything, just leave a comment below. :-) Really, don't be shy.

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment