CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart: Same As Always




This is very reasonable, and I trust Rachelle Lefevre.
Given their overnight success story, you’d think Robert
Pattinson and Kristen Stewart would have inflated egos. But you’d be
wrong.Costar Rachelle Lefevre, who plays Victoria in “Twilight” and “New Moon”
told press, “When you go from being a relative unknown to being a success
overnight, you definitely grow in leaps and bounds.”She continued, “The thing
that was most striking for me was the way in which they didn’t change. If you
can weather the fire and come out on the other side and you’re still
recognizable to everybody who knew you before, I think that’s indicative of a
larger grace.”As for being replaced in “Eclipse” by Bryce Dallas Howard,
Rachelle explained, “I was devastated and I was shocked. But the truth is I am
grateful for the Twilight franchise. I’m grateful for the doors that it opened
to me. I love my cast. And I think New Moon is going to be great.”




Source: TwiGossip
[Pic Source]
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment