CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Muse On The New Moon Soundtrack?

Okay, so Paramore might not be up for being "Twilight's puppy dogs" but what about Muse? Apparently, the director, Chris Weitz is looking at a few of their songs, and is going to be discussing with them soon. Muse is more than excited to be thought of to contrbute to the New Moon Soundtrack. Muse's frontman, Matthew Bellamay, said this: "I think I'm having a phone call with the director tomorrow. He wants to use a song off the new album, so we're going to talk about that. That could be cool. We don't know which one, so that's what we're going to talk about. Hopefully we'll work something out." I'm hoping too. This band fits Twilight's vibe, and I'm sure fans will be more than excited to have someone sticking with the Saga, right?

Tell me you opinions on the subject of the New Moon Soundtrack, I'm dieing to know! :-)


Read more at MTV
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment