CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jodelle Speaks

Jodelle Ferland is interviewed out filming Eclipse and what her life has been life since people started saying things like, "OMG I can't BELIEVE she's one of the peeps of Eclipse cast. Sooo, should been me!," and things like, "Good for her, she seems like a nice girl." While I was saying, "Jodelle Ferland, fourteen year old girl, part of Eclipse?" :-)

Q. I understand that right after the news broke
that you had joined the Twilight family, fans went crazy and you got some intense reactions from your friends. Has the hype died down at all for you?
A. Yeah. I mean at first everybody was going crazy and everyone was congratulating me. They’re still all really excited and it hasn’t…no, they haven’t calmed down that much. *laughs* I have a Twitter account, and that hasn’t calmed down at all, I’m still getting the same amount of followers. Everyday. On the first couple of days I was getting A LOT, and now its not quite as many everyday. But it’s been about the same pace. My friends have calmed down a little bit, but they are still really really really excited.


Q. Are you making any physical changes for your
role in Eclipse?
A.
Well, I was hoping that they were going to cut my hair, actually. *laughs* My hair is so long, and it’s nice. But it’s too long, and it drives me crazy all the time. I
don’t think they are going to cut my hair, but oh well. I already do gymnastics
class. I don’t have to do it for the movie, but I’m just doing it anyway.




Read the rest here.
Source: Robsten Lovers
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment