CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 28, 2009

New Moon Song Revealed

"Satellite Heart" which will be on the New Moon Soundtrack, was released on the artist's--Anya Marina's--MySpace. [Note the red truck picture]


Lyrics:
So pretty, so smart
Such a waste of a young heart!
What a pity, what a sham,
What’s the matter with you, man?


Don’t you see it’s wrong, can’t you get it right?
Out of mind and outta sight.
Call on all your girls, don’t forget the boys,
Put a lid on all that noise!


I’m a satellite heart, lost in the dark.
I’m spun out so far, you stop, I start,
But I’ll be true to you.


I hear you’re living out of state,
Running in a whole new scene.
They say i haven’t slept in weeks,
You’re the only thing I see.

I’m a satellite heart, lost in the dark,
I’m spun out so far, you stop, I start,
But I’ll be true to you.

I’m a satellite heart, lost in the dark,
I’m spun out so far, you stop I start.
But I’ll be true to you no matter what you do,
Yeah I’ll be true to you.





Source: TwiCrack

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment