CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 14, 2009

New Moon Trailer

Now, this is INCREDIBLY similar to the one I showed you earlier. However, as my co-blogger Ana at Danger Magnet pointed out, in this trailer, the usually behaved Edward advises the Voltuir to go to hell. And then I stormed on set and yelled, "Hell yeah!" Or maybe ya'll didn't see that part...I'm sorry, couldn't help it..."it was so mouth watering." Evil Lauren-vampire, moment, lol. Okay, enough of my sillies, here's the better quality of that trailer and the line you're dieing to hear...
are you dieing yet?
how about now?
now?
how about....right...now?
no?
now?
how about now?
now?
okay, i'll stop (now?)
"You can go to hell."



Source: Danger Magnet

Peace love twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment