CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Friday, September 25, 2009

Taylor Lautner's Love Life

Did you hear that? Taylor would date a fan. Well, what do you know. "Taylor," bats lashes and smiles, "I'm not a crazy obsessed fan. Just a fan. And after all," looks down, making a pouting face, "you said you don't want to exclude everyone." I'm sorry, sometimes I write my daydreams down...
How are the dating lives of Robert Pattinson and fellow New Moon hunk Taylor Lautner? There is speculation that Rob will unveil his romance with co-star Kristen Stewart soon - will he reveal all before the release of the new Moon Movie in late November?Twilight star Taylor Lautner has said that he would happily date a
fan and said he doesn't "exclude anyone". Taylor, 17, plays the role of werewolf
Jacob Black in the hit movie series and will reprise his role for the second
movie New Moon later this year.
***
He was asked if he would ever date a fan and he said: "I don't exclude anyone."
Taylor also revealed that he is a fan of chick-flick films and when asked to pick his favourite, he said it was the Rachel McAdams movie The Notebook.
He said: "I don't think I should be embarrassed to admit it, though - it's a great movie. I'm not embarrassed. I'm saying it proudly."


And I think a guy who watches chick-flicks is hot. I think a guy who can admit to watching chick-flicks is hotter. I think a guy who can admit to liking chick-flicks is the hottest. And, I think I guy who admits it, knowing his words will be everyone in ten minutes flat...IS BURNING UP WEREWOLF STYLE!

Do you guys think that's an attractive quality? Or do you prefer your guys complaining, "wtf is this crap? effin ridiculous. gimme football"? Your choice...


Source: RobstenLovers
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment