CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 21, 2009

Peter Facinelli Shares New Moon Line


Peter Facinelli shares a line from New Moon with MTV. Awesome.


Q. We’ve been asking your co-stars to give us their favorite “New Moon” line in character. Can you do yours?

Facinelli: Oh, wow. Now I have to reach back a whole year and try to remember my lines from a year ago, when I can barely remember my lines the day of. … OK, here we go: “Like everything else in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.” That’s a line that Carlisle says.

Q. OK, cool. But can you do it in character?

Facinelli: No. [Laughs.] Then, you gotta pay me. If I’m gonna act, you better pay me, Larry Carroll!

Q. All right, we’ll take down your address and have every fan send you a quarter.

Facinelli: You know, I don’t even know if I can do Carlisle on the spot like that.

Q. Really?

Facinelli: No. That takes time and preparation.



Read the rest here.

Source: Twilighters Anonymous

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment