CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Origins: Alice, Chapters 3-4

Chapter 3 was fantastically written. I loved all of it. Alice's vision was amazing, and how it slightly had Twilight moments. And anything that ties in with her visions--old ones, new ones, etc--is absolutly mouth watering. I also like how Ana flaunted a bit of Alice's vampiric abilities. This chapter is so far my favorite, and I left it rather pleased.
Speed was more of a filler. Or as I like to call, "a realization chapter." But I enjoyed it all the same. I mean, seriously this keeps inspiring me to write my own fan fiction...but then I say "I shant." Just 'cause a good story idea could easily be converted into one of my novels, and what could've been wouldn't have been because it's already in fan fiction form. Ya' know?


Rating: 8/10
Read Origins: Alice here
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment