CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Monday, September 14, 2009

Anna Kendrick Interivew

Check out this new Anna Kendrick interview. (How many times do you think i say the words, 'check out'?)
Q. Do you know if you'll be back for 'Breaking Dawn' if and when those movies happen?
A. It does feel like to us -- when I say 'us' I assume people know I'm referring to the human characters -- it feels like it's probably coming to a close. We appear in a dream sequence or one sequence in the book of of 'Breaking Dawn' so I don't know if we'll be back for it and we're only signed up for three, because the three books were only out when we made the first film. So, I don't know that we will be involved in 'Breaking Dawn,' but it's a really fun thing to go back to. Particularly when I go back for this short period of time it feels like I'm going back to summer camp and I'm seeing my friends from summer camp.


Read the rest here.
Source: TwiCrack
Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment