CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon Countdown

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fan Fiction: Angel, Chapters 6-10

Alright, so the plot is finally showing itself in the writing. There is a hint of question that lead you to metacognition...which you need to have in all good writing and reading. This is transforming into a planned, different, and creative writing piece. Nothing like it had started out. In some ways, I like where the story seems to be heading, and in others I wish it would've stayed where it was at. I'm sure all the readers and myself agree that Edward POV should've been the whole story...

But I digress--yes against myself. We do need Bella's POV in some situations.


Now the rating of 'Angel' is 8/10
Read Angel here

Peace Love Twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment